Blocked nasal airways can cause sinus congestion, low energy and lack of sleep. Nasal Airway Remodeling with a VIVAER device is a simple, in-office procedure that gently reshapes nasal tissues. This new treatment can be performed using only a local anesthetic, allowing you to quickly get back to the life you were meant to live.
ADVENT is pleased to be the first in Southeast Wisconsin to complete Nasal Airway Remodeling via a VIVAER device in-office and is excited about the results:
- 92% of patients improved their ability to breathe through their nose
- 94% of patients improved their ability to get enough air through their nose during exercise or exertion
- 92% of patients improved their sleep quality at night
- 88% of patients were satisfied overall with the treatment and would recommend it to friends and family
- 46% of patients report more room for airflow when breathing (immediate relief)
What can I expect before a Nasal Airway Remodeling procedure with VIVAER?
- You will have a comprehensive evaluation with a member of our care team. During this visit we will use use a fiber optic scope to examine your nose and throat to fully diagnose and recommend a solution for your nasal airway concerns.
- A CT scan will be performed to determine if you are a candidate for Nasal Airway Remodeling treatment with VIVAER.
Where will my Nasal Airway Remodeling treatment with VIVAER be completed?
- Treatment can be performed conveniently in-office.
What can I expect after my In-Office Nasal Airway Remodeling treatment with VIVAER?
- After treatment you may experience tenderness, congestion, swelling, and light crusting in the nose.
To find out if you are a candidate for Nasal Airway Remodeling Treatment with VIVAER contact us at 414-771-6780 or