“I am not ashamed to say that I was in tears with amazement and excitement, being able to breathe freely.” – J.F.
Resolving chronic problems.
At the ADVENT Sinus & Allergy Center, we are committed to bringing leading-edge solutions to individuals who suffer with allergies, chronic sinus infections, sinus headaches, and nasal blockage. Our highly specialized medical practitioners work with you to get to the bottom of your nasal issues and develop the best treatment plan to correct them.
The ADVENT Sinus & Allergy Center offers a full spectrum of non-surgical and surgical treatment options. Our surgeons are leaders in performing minimally-invasive sinus surgery and have the most experience in the state. We are one of only a few practices in southeastern Wisconsin to offer the option of allergy immunotherapy drops. Many of our solutions can be performed in our office in less than 30 minutes without general anesthesia. At the ADVENT Sinus & Allergy Center, we are continually researching and adopting new treatments to improve our patients’ lives.
Madan Kandula, M.D.
Founder / Board-Certified Otolaryngologist
Melissa Chudnow, M.D.
Allergy and Immunology Physician
James Rossiter, M.D.
Facial Plastic Surgeon
Ethan Handler, M.D.
Bringing our best
to each patient.
- Medical team of ear-nose-throat specialists recognized as Top Doctors by Milwaukee magazine
- Pioneers in Balloon Sinuplasty in Wisconsin
- Lasting solutions to chronic problems
- Allergen immunotherapy drops exclusively available
Dr. Kandula is no stranger to sinus issues.
After breaking his nose twice early in his life, he had traditional sinus surgery in 2011.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BALLOON SINUPLASTY
Firsts in Wisconsin
- – Balloon Sinuplasty
- – Pediatric Balloon Sinuplasty
- – FinESS
- – Propel sinus stent placement
- – Polypvac (in-office nasal polyp removal)
Most experience in Wisconsin
- – Balloon Sinuplasty
- – In-office Balloon Sinuplasty
- – Minimally invasive sinus surgery
- – Pillar procedure
Awards and Distinctions
- – America’s Top Doctors
- – Milwaukee Magazine’s Top Doctors
- – Vital’s Patient Choice Award
- – Vital’s Compassionate Doctor Award
- – Best Doctors
- – Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
Sublingual (under-the-tongue) drops/tablets
The ADVENT Sinus and Allergy Center is one of only a few practices in Wisconsin to offer allergy sufferers allergy drops as an alternative to allergy shots. The antigens used in the allergy drops are the same FDA-approved antigens used in allergy shots, but they’re far more convenient, typically cost less, and require fewer clinic visits than allergy shots.